BioCleaner’s breakthrough technology is able to treat all kinds of organic waste including residential, commercial, industrial and municipal sectors. It can be effectively used in natural waterways such as rivers, lakes and bays.
Unlike other water cleaning treatment systems, BioCleaner constantly produces its own good microbes, eliminating the need to add new microbes everyday. The microbes are all-natural and have not been genetically modified. They are safe from pathogens or from the risk of mutation. Only microbes classified by the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as BioSafety Level 1 are used in the BioCleaner.
The machine can break down unwanted waste leaving no sludge at the fastest rate with the lowest carbon footprint. This innovative process has undergone years of critical research and development in the United States and was crafted to even surpass international regulatory standards of treating waste water down to BOD.
We can treat water down to recycle grade (irrigation, boiler reuse, cooling towers, washing water) and even to drinking with Reverse Osmosis (RO Membranes). This means that other criteria such as TSS and TDS can also be treated down to Non-Detect (ND) if we design to in such a way.
BioCleaner’s waste water cleaning method is so effective that it produces clear and odorless water, eliminating the need for chlorination that can be harmful to the environment. It also employs different Biosafety Level One microbes to treat different kinds of waste streams. The BioCleaner’s compact form can be easily fitted in existing sewage treatment plants that allow other facilities to benefit from its advantages making it the easiest and most economical solution to all water cleaning needs.
The BioCleaner also delivers a very efficient amount of oxygen to the water, transferring 3.6 Kgs of oxygen per hour, enabling the microbes to have a good source of oxygen.
1. Aerogrid is made of injection molded HDPE plastic and comes with 66 feet of Aerotube aeration tubing attached using stainless steel clamps. The size of this grid is 1m x 1.2m.
|Air Flow Requirements||Per Grid *One BioCLeaner has 3 Grids|
|Kg O2 per Hour||1.21|
|Technical information for the aerotubing|
|Outside Diameter||2.54 cm|
|Inside Diameter||1.27 cm|
|Wall Thickness||0.635 cm|
|Optimal Flow||2.2m³/hr.m or 0.4 cfm|
|Operation Preassure||7kpa or 1PSI|
2. Biotubes are microbial bioreactors made of perforated stainless steel cylinders. They are 10 feet in length and 4 inches in diameter. These Biotubes are filled with a media made of ceramic material. Aeration diffusers are also located through the entire length of the Biotubes to provide oxygen to the microbes with a 55 watt Air Blower.
3. Fiber glass angle bars are used in framing, each of which are 2inch x 2inch x 3mm in size. They are light weight and heavy duty bars that can be submerged in to almost any contaminant water.
4. Polyethylene (PE) plastic walls cover about ¾ of the lift, comprised of four sheets that are 3.28ft x 2ft x 2mm each. These provides water direction and suction.
5. Floaters provide buoyancy to the Biocleaner, making it mobile and require less use of power.
6. The Air Blower is a single phase motor, that uses 1.75kW of power. This motor will transport 240m³ air/hr. Approximately 3.65 kg O2/hr are transferred to the surrounding water.